1. Collection of information
We gather certain information about users of the ProducePronto website (the Website). This information includes:
- Personal information, provided through voluntary registration or the voluntary completion of online forms (such as your first and last names and email address);
- Personal information, provided to us by you through any other method (including without limitation correspondence and discussions);
- Information collected by us through click-tracking in relation to your use of the Website, including the content you access; and aggregated data, which tracks traffic to the Website; and cookies, which are pieces of information transferred to your computer hard drive for record keeping (such as your preferences on our Website).
2. Use of Information
Personal information you provide may be used for the following purposes:
- To verify your identity and/or the accuracy of that information (including using the information to contact you);
- To send you correspondence to your nominated email address and mobile telephone number (including information about advertising content, marketing messages, promotional material and research content, including on behalf of third parties);
- Responding to any queries and/or comments you have sent to us;
- To communicate and provide additional information that may be of interest to you about us, the Website, goods, offers, products, services, and other third parties, sometimes by combining your information with information from other sources;
- Send you reminders, technical notices, updates, security alerts, support and administrative messages, service bulletins and requested information.
- Emails will always contain a link at the bottom to be removed from our mailing list.
3. How We Transfer Information
You agree that we may disclose your personal information (including, but not limited to, your name and contact details):
- To provide Merchants and third party logistics providers with contact and delivery address details for the purpose of delivering Goods to your chosen address and processing payment;
- To Merchants and/or third parties where we have your consent, such as by opting-in to receive communications from Merchants and/or other third parties;
- To enforce or apply the Terms of the Website;
- To the relevant authorities, any internet search provider that you use to access the Website, and/or the applicable intellectual property rights holders (or their representatives) if we consider you are infringing the intellectual property rights of any person; and
- Where we consider in our absolute discretion we are required to disclose your personal information in accordance with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or Government request.
4. Cookies and Tracking
What Are Cookies?
We may use a cookie file containing information that can identify the computer you are working from. This information will not identify you as an individual, as it only gives us details of your IP address, PC platform (e.g. Windows or Mac), web browser and domain (whether you are accessing the Website from within the country or elsewhere). We may use the information generated by cookies to:
- Track traffic patterns to and from the Website including information like the pages you visit, the time you spend on each page, the date and time of your visit, and referring pages (pages you came from or go to); and
- Use Google Remarketing in combination with Google Analytics to advertise online (third-party vendors, including Google, show our advertisements on sites across the Internet). Third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimise, and serve advertisements based on someone’s past visits to our Website. Users can opt out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customise Google Display Network advertisements using the Ads Preferences Manager.
5. Content providers, advertisers and partners
Our Website contains links to other sites, which may not follow the same privacy policies as us. We recommend that you check any relevant privacy policies before providing your personal information to any third party.
While we take strict precautions to protect your personal information against unauthorised use or disclosure, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be completely secure. We cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit or receive through the Website. These activities are conducted at your own risk.
7. Changes to Policy
We reserve the right to change this policy at any time by notifying users of the existence of a revised policy by updating the “last updated” date at the bottom of this page. By continuing to use the Website, you agree to be abound by the amended policy. You should check from time to time to see if the policy has changed or not.
8. Holding, Correcting and Updating
Any personal information that you provide to us will be collected and held by us at ProducePronto Ltd, 4 Clemow Drive, Mt Wellington, Auckland, New Zealand. Under the Privacy Act 1993 you have rights of access to and correction of personal information that we hold.
To update or delete your information, either do so under ‘account settings’ on the Website or email [email protected] or call 0800 12 34 55.
Although we take reasonable steps to ensure that all data we use is accurate, we depend on our users to update or correct their personal information whenever necessary. We offer the ability for users to correct or change their personal information online at any time and as often as necessary.