About Us Meet the ProducePronto team
Proudly family owned and operated
We’re a family owned NZ business located in Mt Wellington, close to the major Auckland fruit and ﬂower markets. We began in fruit delivery, but our range expanded over time to include milk delivery, ﬂower delivery and much more.
Today our refrigerated delivery vehicles deliver fresh fruit, milk, breads, flowers and other chilled products to ofﬁces across Auckland and New Zealand.
We pride ourselves on food safety and have consequently become a NZ GAP approved supplier. Our systems and processes are rigorous to ensure our customers receive only the best produce and service.
The founding families, Bartley-Smiths and Brennans.
In 2014 we branched out into the fruit convenience market supplying fresh fruit and ﬂowers to convenience retailers nationwide such as BP. Consumers can now ﬁnd fresh ProducePronto products in most New Zealand towns and cities.
Our ofﬁce fruit delivery process has a strict Health and Safety process in place. This along with our fully customisable ordering system sets us apart from the rest.
Our office fruit delivery process
- Choose the quantity of fruit you’d like, which fruits to include or to exclude and frequency of orders (daily, weekly, monthly or ad hoc orders).
- We pack our fresh ofﬁce fruit in Food Grade Boxes which are single use. Single use boxes provide a clean, hygienic ‘one time use’ transport basket for your fruit.
- We line each box with Food Grade Paper as an extra protection barrier.
- We close and seal each box before it leaves our warehouse.
- We deliver in refrigerated trucks.